1. Start Being Honest
2. Be Humble & Love Yourself
3. Stop Being General, Start Being Specific.
We all know we're thinking about someone in particular when we make this statement.
4. Minding Your Own Business.
Everyone has a Sherlock Holmes inside of them, lets just keep him restrained this year, okay.
5. It's Not Going To Be Easy.
Tribulation will come, but don't keep it inside like a mad man. Talk to someone you trust. Even if it doesn't change anything, at least you got the rock off your chest.
6. Being Truthful About Our Health & Trying To Fix It.
So guilty! I'm writing this posts right now at 12 a.m. while eating potatoe chips and I'm pretty sure I'll fall asleep around 3 a.m. Or 5 a.m. if I'm really bored.
Can we convert back to dinosaur times when the only means of communication was via face to face. But the accuracy of this meme though.
8. Accept Correction
Nobody likes being corrected especially when they feel that they've done a pretty awesome job at what they do, but we need it to become a better person.
9. Share, No Matter How Small You Think The Gesture May Be.
10. Stop Putting Yourself In Negative Situations.
11. We All Know You Took The Photo Yourself, Just Stop.
12. Set Goals & Make Them Happen.
13. Be Happy For Other's Success
14. Never Forget The People Who Helped You Grow.
I'm so excited to see what the year 2018 have install for me. Whether it's good or bad, I think I'm ready for it. Don't forget to like share, follow, and comment below some of your goals for 2018. Until next time, yours truly, Tye!